Scinomix provides solutions for a variety of industries and applications and offers free product demos to anyone who would like to experience the benefits of our automated labeling solutions. Examples include: pharmaceutical development companies, agricultural science companies, small research labs, clinical testing labs, and hospitals have all adopted Scinomix automation into their lab processes.
- Booking a demo gives you, the customer, a chance to “test drive” the equipment in your own lab environment. This gives you real interaction in your own space using your specific workflow to determine if Scinomix automation is a true fit for your needs.
- People who are visual or hands-on learners benefit from experiencing automation in action to fully grasp its value and potential.
- Proof beyond the marketing! Showing what our product can do, and letting you experience it, provides necessary proof you should expect before investing in automation.
- Having equipment in your lab gives you the chance to evaluate how well it can adapt to your lab’s workflow.
- Having a Scinomix expert come to your facility to set up the requested product(s) and do a live demo for your employees gives your team individualized attention and time to ask your questions about your specific needs.
- Gives you and your lab a chance to meet face to face with an Account Manager who can help tailor the automation package to your needs. By collaborating in your space, we can ensure our experts truly understand your application.
- All demonstrations are free of charge with “no strings attached”.
- In the event that testing the equipment will take longer than one day, exceptions can be made to keep the demo equipment and test it for up to one week.
What exactly does Scinomix automation do?
All of our benchtop systems are designed to be paired together to create solutions tailored to each customers’ lab needs.
We provide two different product lines of automation- Tube handling/labeling devices (VX Series) and Microplate handling/labeling devices (MP Series). Our tube and microplate systems have provided the following solutions for customers:
- Sample check-in
- Kit Creation/bulk to bulk
- Sample Tracking and Validation
- Barcode Scanning
- Liquid dispensing
We pride ourselves on transparency and our expertise to provide the best solutions for your lab. There is absolutely no pressure. In other words, we aren’t going to try and sell you something just to sell you something. We are committed to quality, reliability and value, and if automation isn’t for your lab, that’s OK and we are glad to have had the opportunity to meet you!
If you are reading this and think you might be interested in booking a demo, or if you have any questions, email us at email@example.com or call 314-298-9800.